ABAMECTIN 1 g/L
CLOSANTEL 50 g/L
Broad Spectrum Drench for Sheep with Barbers Pole Long Action
For the control and treatment of roundworms, nasal bot, itch mite, and mature and late immature liver fluke in sheep, with activity against resistant strains of Barbers Pole worm (including strains resistant to both abamectin and closantel) and 6-week sustained activity against closantel-susceptible Barbers Pole worm (including strains resistant to macrocyclic lactones).
- Dual action parasite control
- Broad-spectrum protection, including Liver Fluke
- ‘High rate’ closantel dose with enhanced absorption
- Activity against resistant strains of Barber’s Pole Worm
- 6-weeks sustained activity and protection against closantel-susceptible strains of Barber’s Pole Worm
- Prevents sheep re-infection for up to 6 weeks after drenching
- Limits pasture contamination with faecal eggs for up to 6 weeks after drenching.
- Ewes may be treated at any stage of pregnancy.
Meat: 49 days
Milk: DO NOT USE in ewes, which are producing or may in the future produce milk or milk products for human consumption.
ESI (Export Slaughter Interval): 84 days