The Women’s Altitude Crew Neck is the perfect ‘go to’ thermal layer for just about any adventure. A longstanding favourite within the ioRange and an all time best seller, the Altitude Base Layer is super lightweight and breathable, yet warm when you need it the most. Oh, and did we mention the incredibly soft next to skin feel?
Made with our flagship Enigma MicroMerino® fabric – 96% superfine Australian Merino Wool and 4% Elastane – the Altitude Crew Neck Base Layer features all of the performance you know and love in our MicroMerino® garments, plus an easy four way stretch for freedom of movement when you’re on the go.
It’s the perfect thermal layer for core warmth when you’re layering up, yet versatile enough to be worn on its own in milder conditions. With flat lock seams, heat transferred tags and raglan sleeves to help prevent chafing, plus thumb loops and a drop back hem for easy layering, it’s the perfect combination of performance, warmth and comfort.
Designed to be worn as a snug ‘contact fit’ layer, we’d recommend going up a size if you’re looking for a more casual fit.
- Made with the flagship Enigma MicroMerino® – 96% superfine Australian Merino and 4% Elastane – for an easy four way stretch and freedom of movement.
- Drop back hem designed for tucking into your outer layers, or sitting over bottom layers, with no exposed cold spots when you’re on the go.
- Tag free, flat lock stitching and raglan sleeves to help eliminate chafe and maximize comfort.
- Thumb loops to help keep your hands warm and stop your sleeves riding and bunching under your arms when layering.
What you need to know:
- Layering: Base Layer
- Weight: Lightweight (170gsm)
- Fit: Contact
- Length: Drop back hem
- Fabric: Enigma – 96% superfine Australian Merino & 4% Elastane
Natural MicroMerino® Benefits:
- Naturally breathable and temperature regulating. Helps keep you warm when it’s cool and cool when it’s warm.
- Moisture Wicking. Stays warm even when it’s wet and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin for extra comfort.
- Odor-Resistant. Natural antimicrobial properties to prevent odor – especially good for travelling and extended adventures.
- Made with only the softest, finest Australian Merino wool. Designed and knitted in Australia for adventure.
- An ethically and sustainably produced natural fibre. Good for the people who make it. Good for the planet