Full time permanent position
Tired of working weekends and shift work? Moses & Son Woolbrokers are currently seeking a motivated person to join our team in the Condobolin warehouse. Working alongside a close knit team, the storeperson’s primary focus will be to manage inbound and outbound wool as well as maintaining the warehouse and its equipment.
Your job will be varied with your main responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Manage the receiving, shipping, handling, distribution, input and storage of all wool, product, and supplies that come in and out of the warehouse.
• Rural merchandise sales and inventory maintenance including stocktake.
• Maintain storage area in order to prevent loss or damage, and to achieve full warehouse optimization.
• Maintain a safe and tidy warehouse.
The position would ideally suit someone with a rural background and holds the following licences and qualifications:
• Forklift Licence (or willing to obtain)
• Drivers Licence
• Average computer skills
• Ability to work independently
Desirable but not essential:
• Registered Wool Classer
• Wool warehouse experience
• Private wool buying
Position Description – Warehouse Operator (Print friendly)
For more information contact Tim Foster on 0428 952 851
Applications with references to be sent to Liz Oliver, PO Box 85 Temora NSW 2666 or emailed to [email protected]
Applications close: 30 January 2017