Moses & Son are committed to the orderly marketing of wool on the behalf of their clients. Moses & Son recognise the importance of maintaining a high standard of customer service, and will always endeavour to comply with industry standards.
Moses & Son are committed to maintaining a Quality Management System in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 for all facets of our business.
Our goal is to satisfy our customers’ expectations every time in a cost effective manner. To do this Moses & Son must consistently improve the quality of our service and the way we do business.
We aim to achieve this by:
- An emphasis on management leadership at all levels;
- Appropriate job skills training for all employees;
- Objective measurement of customer service and work processes;
- Training support and recognition for quality improvement;
- Planned process improvement involving all employees.
- By adhering to all appropriate industry standards. (e.g. The code of Practice for AWEX Quality Systems; Classing Houses; Preparation of Australian Wool Clips).
The AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
The AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System represents one facet of the company’s quality activities. By adhering to this Quality Policy all employees will benefit from a:
- Stable system for carrying out work processes;
- Useful reference for training people and maintaining work standards;
- Means of sustaining changes generated by process improvement activities
The Quality Management System, while not comprising the total quality activity of this company, is essential and important part of our business activities. Consequently all people within Moses & Son are asked to adhere to this policy and contribute to quality improvement.
Martin J Moses