Grahams Grave Rd via Irrigation Way
Cudgel NSW 2700
Come join us on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River for a navigation ride through the red gum forests to support the newly formed Riverina Riding Club. Tracks consist entirely of forest gravel roads and sandy fire trails. Hoof protection at riders’ discretion.
CARD SECRETARY: Natalie O’Leary
ENTRIES TO: [email protected]
ENTRIES CLOSE: 7th April – NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY
Late entries if accepted will incur a $10 administration fee
SCRATCHINGS: On the day – 0458 081 200
CAMPING: $10/night hot showers & toilets. BYO yards only (must comply with Event Rule 27)
CATERING: Local not for profit group will be available for dinner on Saturday
Prizes as per Event Rule 25
Trophies/prizes for Daily Winners & Weekend Jackpot
Conditions of Entry
– This Event is being run according to HRCAV Rules.
– Event Rules: https://hrcav.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Event_Rules.pdf
– Navigation Rules: https://hrcav.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Navigation_Rides_Rules.pdf
– Riders to compete in pairs. Riders under 16 must be paired with an adult.
– Entries to be submitted on Official Standard HRCAV Entry Form: https://hrcav.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/E6_STANDARD-ENTRY-FORM-1.pdf
– Valid HRCAV membership and performance cards must be handed to event secretary on arrival.
– Riders to present for gear check 20mins prior to ride out time. All saddlery and clothing must adhere to HRCAV guidelines. Medical armbands must be worn by all riders.
– Bridle/saddlecloth numbers must be worn on both sides of the horse and provided by riders.
– Pens and pencils are to be provided by riders.
– Hoof protection at discretion of rider.
– Reckless riding or deviation from the course to avoid time penalties will result in elimination.
– The use of GPS and electronic devices/phones to track time or speed are strictly prohibited. Use of these devices will result in elimination.
– The organisers reserve the right to cancel the event, refuse entries with/without stating a reason. On cancellation of the event monies will be refunded.
– No refunds after the closing date, unless a medical/veterinary certificate is provided within 14 days of the event as per Event Rule 16.3. A $10 admin fee will be withheld.
– No Dogs permitted as it is within a National Park.
– Draw will be posted on HRCAV website and Riverina