Lake Cargelligo Show Society’s
Maiden Merino Ewe Competition
Friday 28th January 2022
Bus Departs promptly at 7.30am from Lake Cargelligo Bowling Club
Drinks are available on the bus, Morning tea & BBQ lunch provided.
Bookings for bus & Dinner: All are welcome & can be made with Maree
on (02) 69726227 or 0427 726227 or [email protected]
Bus: Free Dinner – Bowling Club approx. $29/hd (Please RSVP for bus & Dinner)
Entrant Arrival Departure
1. Bygo Pastoral Trust @Forest Vale 8.00am 8.30am
2. B & V Carruthers & Sons @Millbank 9.00am 9.30am
3. Maree Stockman 10.00am 10.30am
Morning Tea at Stockman’s Shearing Shed 10.30 – 11.00
4. Barronlonga Pastoral Co. @ Innesfail 11.30pm 12.00pm
5. Betty & Phil Hall 12.30pm 1.00pm
6. Justin & Natalie McCarten 1.20pm 1.50pm
BBQ Lunch at McCarten’s Shearing Shed 1.50 – 2.50pm
(Stephen Quirk -wool market update)
7. McCarten Farms @ Glen-Lea 3.00pm 3.30pm
8. Harts Pastoral -Morwell 3.45pm 4.15pm
Return to Lake Cargelligo Bowling Club by 5.00pm
AWEX presentation by John Cox (Wool Clip Manager) & Fiona Raleigh (Wool Classer Registrar) speaking on traceability, technology and quality in wool harvesting, latest on WoolClip and eBale trials by AWEX.
All wool classers are invited to attend.
Drinks, Dinner and Presentation of Awards will be at the Lake Cargelligo Bowling Club from 5.00pm. Dinner 7.30pm. All contestants, judges, sponsors, family and friends are invited to attend. Showers are available. Chinese Banquet $29/head