Product of the week:
- Rugged construction and a well proven design
- Up to 6 way Manual or Auto weighing and drafting
- Unobstructed overhead access ideal for reading/applying ear tags
- Four Function ...
Moses & Son Merchandise Evolution
With clients’ needs growing, Moses and Son branched in to rural merchandise in 2008/2009 and offers superior customer service and retail experience through their branches. Moses & Son’s animal health advice and product supply business is based on three principles
- Prevention of animal health issues through education & health check groups
2. Detection before treatment through FEC (worm test kits) and drench resistance tests
3. Treatment with the right product & appropriate support from their animal health team to ensure the product is used correctly (rotation, modes of action, resistance management & application procedures).
The depth of industry knowledge, client service, marketing expertise, the highest quality management standards and commitment to best practice animal husbandry are what this business prides themselves on. Moses and Son stock a wide range of all animal health and stock handling merchandise, including all mainline categories such as wool presses, overhead shearing equipment and a large range of sheep handling equipment. The six stores throughout Central and Southern NSW ensure they are well positioned to supply competitive and convenient rural merchandise.
Moses & Son are a proud AIRR member. AIRR stock the leading brands as well as high quality exclusive private brands so that farmers always benefit from the group buying power and buy at the right price across our broad range