For the control of Temephos susceptible Body Lice (Bovicola ovis), including synthetic pyrethroid resistant strains. For use on wet or dry sheep (14-42 days after shearing) by plunge or shower dipping.
- Highly effective organophosphate alternative to diazinon for effective sheep lice control
- Provides rapid knockdown of lice soon after treatment
- Can be used in a plunge or shower dip
- Non-stripping dip which makes topping up simple without the need to reinforce the dip
- Can be applied to wet or dry sheep
Category: External Parasites
Active: 350g/L Temephos
Pack Size: 5L, 20L
Withholding Periods: Meat = 14 days, ESI = 42 days, Wool withhold = 6months before shearing or fibre collection, Wool Rehandling Period = once sheep are dry after treatment, Milk = Do not use where milk will be used for human consumption.
Storage: Store below 30 degrees