Certified Quality Policy Statement
Moses & Son are committed to the methodical marketing of wool – in consultation, but ultimately on behalf of their clients. Moses & Son recognise the importance of maintaining a high standard of customer service – and will always endeavour to comply, and exceed where viable industry standards.
Moses & Son are committed to maintaining a ‘Quality Management System’ in accordance with
AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 for all facets of our business. This commitment to quality is aligned with the business goals to satisfy all customer expectations, every time, in a cost effective manner. To do this Moses & Son must consistently improve the quality of our service and sculpt the way we execute business.
Moses & Son quality management is sown into the fibre of the business structure, from the business’ wool handling services through to human resources, which means that the moses and son client bas can be sure that they are receiving the highest quality standard of services for their enterprise.
Moses & Son aim to achieve this by:
- An emphasis on management leadership at all levels;
- Appropriate job skills training for all employees;
- Objective measurement of customer service and work processes;
- Training support and recognition for quality improvement;
- Planned process improvement involving all employees;
- Risk Management;
- By adhering to all appropriate industry standards. (e.g. The code of Practice for AWEX Quality Systems; Classing Houses; Preparation of Australian Wool Clips).
The AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
The AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System represents one facet of the company’s quality activities.
By adhering to this Quality Policy all employees will benefit from a:
- Stable system for carrying out work processes;
- Useful reference for training people and maintaining work standards;
- Means of sustaining changes generated by process improvement activities
The Quality Management System, while not comprising the total quality activity of this company, is an essential and important part of our business. Consequently, all people within Moses & Son are asked to adhere to this policy and contribute to quality improvement where required.
Martin J Moses
Issue date: 26/05/2017